Pay Quickly And Instantly With Google's Own App.
- Very easy to use
- Good bank compatibility
- Instant payment records
- Highly convenient
- Not available in all regions
- Requires frequent updates
- Poor prepaid card compatibility
- Doesn't gel well with Contacts
Easy, simple, and a little strict
Google Pay allows you to connect a credit or debit card and start paying instantly, assuming your card is from a supported bank, and assuming you can provide identification documents and wait for them to be processed. Past that it's an easy, well-made app.
Pay your way
Overall, Google Pay is a simple way to make the fast process of using credit and debit cards even faster. It provides a much more clear and accessible payment record than the user's bank app might, so that's probably one of its biggest selling points. Aside from that and its ease of use, it does struggle to confirm credit union cards and similar "alternatives" to traditional credit cards, so having a more common type of credit card makes for a better use case here.
- • You can now pay with a card other than your default. Just open the app and tap on the card right before you pay. • Bug fixes and improvements.